Monday, August 20, 2012

Last First Day of High School / First First Day of High School

If I was really good and organized I could post a picture of my babies' very first 'First Day of School' pictures side by side with this one for an AAAWWWwwwwww moment - but we all know I'm not organized! So I will just have to have an AAAWWWwwwwww moment strictly on the fact that I have one who will never again be posing by the front door for her first day of school, and one that is supposed to be my baby who is off to HIGH SCHOOL.


Ben felt the need to do a girly pose! Quite the ham as always.


The big difference this year is nobody needs a parent to take them to school. Seems a little sad now but I'm sure it will seem like a good thing in a matter of days.



So it begins! I would like to think that they will hop right up and get going every morning this year - but I'm an old pro and I know first day adrenaline when I see it. Good thing we don't have to document ALL the school mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment